Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TMS Therapy Day 5

Yesterday was good. I worked out, did my video on time, went for a walk with my friend, and overall my energy level felt normal-ish.

Today is the opposite. I even went in for my treatment with pajamas on. Since I got home my body has been parked in our bed. Maybe the weather has some role in this? Yesterday was perfect weather. Not too warm, and not too cold. Today is gloomy and wet.

TMS is becoming easier, and finally beginning to feel routine. Today wasn’t so bad. I watched some of the movie Blue Crush. I’m beginning to tell when the treatment is almost over because of this overwhelming burning sensation in my left nostril. The magnetic coil is also placed on the left side of my head, so I wonder if that attributes to it. Breathing through the pulses is becoming much easier as well, and I’m also able to keep my eyes open through it a little better.

Here are some photos my husband took yesterday before I started. We are waiting for written consent from Neurostar to record some of my treatment being done.

Why yes, that is a Rambo tee.




6 comments:

  1. It hurts seeing these photos. I wish I could take that seat and take all the pain emotionally and physically instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is amazing, it's a breakthrough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has a plan, HE will provide and you will be healed woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are loved more than you can ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra, I'm so glad I found your blog post! Call it a coincidence or just really great timing but I had just finished writing a blog post for our TMS Therapy NeuroHealth Centers in Virginia. I specifically discuss the reasons why TMS Therapy can be uncomfortable for some patients. Please check it out and comment on it letting us know of your experience.
    http://www.tmsneuro.com/depression-treatments/does-tms-therapy-hurt/

    All the best, and keep fighting! Your P90X photos are incredible!

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!