Saturday, January 28, 2012

Starting NOW

Yes. For real. It's 11pm and I'm going to work out. I still have not worked out since I posted the 4 minute workout video. It has to start sometime. I need to become serious with myself. No more puting it off. This summer I want to look in the mirror while wearing my bikini and blurt out.... "DAMN." Turbo Jam, here I come. My next 40 minutes are completely yours.
UPDATE:
Technically it's now Sunday. I have completed Turbo Sculpt for the first time in 5 years. It feels SO good. Although I have lost a lot of muscle while battling my depression for the past 6 years, I'm a lot stronger than I realized. I nearly began to cry after I finished my workout. Why have I been so scared to do Turbo Sculpt? It may be the failure of not completing it. I only ever get 10 minutes into it before I give up. NOT today. NOT anymore. Thank you God for my surge of energy. I now believe in myself once again.

Feel free to track my progress or become a workout buddy of mine here on Team Beachbody. You don't need to own or use any of their programs to join either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!