Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Power Within a Small Gift

My body is so heavy with fatique. I'm afraid that what I'm getting out of my workouts is very little because I have only been puting in half as much effort as before. Energy has been out of my reach for a while now. It's the worst feeling. Imagine being stuck in the dreamworld and you want to wakeup, but you can't. You're screaming inside so your body can hear you to snap out of your dream with no avail. I'm trapped in my body. My mind is awake but my body isn't.



I haven't left the house since last week, and I have no desire to. It doesn't help that the weather has been so wet and gloomy. My emotions seem to mimic the weather. When the sun is out and the sky is blue, my mood is better. Not perfect, but better. When the weather is dark, my emotions seem to take a dive. Thankfully I live in the second most sunniest city in the United States: Redding, CA. I love the sun. Summer is my favorite season. Often I find myself day dreaming about floating on a blow-up raft, with my glistening skin reflecting the sunrays while soaking up it's warmth. I live for those days. June can't come soon enough.

A few days ago I became inspired to add a tab to my blog with my bucket list (still in the process of doing). My life list began when I was about 15, and in one of my older journals is a long list of things I wanted to do or become before I left this earth. While going through my pile of journals to find this list, I came across the Hello Kitty diary I mentioned in my very first blog post on Deb's Fitness Journey. Since I received this diary for Christmas 1996, I have not stopped writing about every event in my life.

Nearly each age of mine has been physically logged since I was 6 years old. I have always felt that our life should not be lived without a written record, only to have a few memorable moments out of each year. Instead I have journaled as much of my 24 years of life as often as I could. I thought it would be special to share this journal with you that inspired my passion for writing, so here it is :)


Although the date reads1997, it was in fact 1996. The following year of writing took place in 1997 at 9 years old :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!