Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dragging

Fitness has seemed to have come to a complete halt. I haven't worked out since last Tuesday, and before that was the Monday before. There has been ZERO energy flowing through my body. I mean, yea I'm menstruating, but to be this drained for over two weeks? Agh! Enough is enough already. I'm trying my best to keep my chin up. For the most part we are having a beautiful spring, there are plenty of crafting projects to keep me out of bed, and I have TMS still going.

Speaking of TMS, yesterday was session 21 out of 30. I'm getting nervous because it hasn't made any impact on my depression. If anything I was doing better before I started treatment. I wonder if it has to do with the stress of waking up at a decent time every day, leaving the comfort of my home every day, and having to converse with people face to face every day. Can a difference really be made in only 9 more sessions?? God, I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!