Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Since I can't sleep, I might as well be productive and write a blog post. It's been 10 days since my last one, so I'm a little over due! My energy levels have been even lower than before (which I didn't think was possible). It's the kind of tired where your body is hurting so badly, and begging you for sleep. All. Day. Long. Seriously, it's horrible. But at least I'm not giving in to this heavier than heavy sleepiness.

Yesterday was good. We went to the lake for a little bit even though my body said no. Redding weather has taken it's turn for the worst, just like every year. We are now in the triple digits. Probably for a good month now.

TMS is FINALLY over! I can't even tell you how happy I am about that. Tomorrow (or should I say later today) I will post a TMS video along with a log that I kept for the first part of TMS along with how it has helped me. After the first 20 days or so it became too redundant to even log anything. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Well... I better be off to bed. It's past 1am and I'm just feeling too depressed to sleep. When I feel this way I hate being in bed, because that is when I cry. Even though my husband is asleep next to me, I still feel so alone when I go to bed depressed.

Ok I forgot to mention. I am now on four separate and delicious anti-depressants. How did that happen? To be fair, I am weaning off one and weaning onto another. But still. I have read on threads and forums about people who are on so many anti-d's and I used to ask myself "How the heck did they get that far?" Well now I know.

May your dreams be sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!