Friday, February 17, 2012

Brand New Day

Quite obviously, yesterday was not a good day for me. But with help from my husband, a few others, and a burning desire within, I picked myself right back up. It seemed like an eternity since I have seen Tony after only missing him for one day. It felt so good to be in agonizing pain once again. Gotta love those wall sits. And seriously, can anyone even do those one-legged wall sits? Anyone?
*chirping crickets*
I didn't think so.

Toby and I went on a walk again today. That poor guy hasn't been on a walk since I began P90X. Tony has been kicking my butt so hard I haven't had any energy for my pup. That hyper-active little ball of fur is finally asleep right now. Mission fully accomplished.
Here are some inspiring words that I came across on Pinterest last night. Boy I love that site.
P.S. I quit the 3 day cleanse, and I'm totally fine with that :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!