Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Goodbye February

This February has definitely been different than the rest. Never in my life have I worked out consistently, or even this much! I have been keeping track of my workouts on Team Beachbody's website. It's free, easy, and it always feels good to go there after I workout and fill in what I accomplished that day.


See all the pretty orange squares? Those are days I worked out. February 6th is the day I started P90X. Before then I was doing Chalene's Turbo Jam. Boy I miss her. Tony is ruthless, but he's making me stronger. Day 1 I was squirming on the ground, trying to lift my body with no avail in attempt to do a side-tri-rise. Week 3 I was able to do 1.5 side-tri-rises on each side! Slowly but surely, my body is changing.

March 3 is the beginning of a weight loss challenge that I joined hosted by BB Product Reviews. I am among 25 female participants. There are 5 video weigh-ins in the month of March, and the girl who loses the most weight wins $50. Although the money would be nice, I'm more excited about having others that I can talk to and help hold each other accountable. Besides, a challenge always makes for great motivation.
Last week I made a video of what my first 3 weeks of P90X consisted of. Some of it 'aint pretty. It kind of makes me laugh. When do we ever see ourselves workout?


Goodbye birthday month, the next time we see each other I'll be ripped out of my mind. Hasta la vista leap year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!