Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Favorite Lunch

Here's a short video I made on how to make my favorite lunch that I have been eating practically every day! This specific wrap was made for my husband. Personally, I'm not a fan of peppers or mustard, and I can't have cream cheese or pepper jack (lactose intolerant). I'd love to hear about your favorite lunches. Enjoy!


P.S. I'm a picky eater. I don't like carrots, but with them shredded and put into the wrap, I don't notice them except for an added fun crunch. The same with the cucumbers; I hate them. But my mother-in-law introduced me to Persian Cucumbers, and when those are sliced very thin, they add a very fresh taste to the wrap. Adding raw spinach is also tasteless, and very good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!