Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sweet Comfy Bed

Ahhhh. A sigh of relief escapes me as I finally get to sit in bed. Oh how I miss you, sweet bed. I have been pushing myself so hard to workout and I'm afraid I'm going to crash. What I miss the most is my comfort food that Seroquel XR makes me crave so strongly, and I'm doing everything I can not to give in. So what is there for comfort? I haven't been praying as often, or reading the Bible lately. I'm probably putting so much of my time, energy and focus into making sure I work out that I have completely forgotten to make time for what is most important: my relationship with God.

Yes, I'm a "Christian". I'm a proud follower and child of God. I strive to live a Christ-like life, and it isn't easy. Especially when depression gives you so many reasons to hate a God that would "allow" bad things to happen to good people. That's just how life here on earth is. It was meant to be a peaceful and evil free world until Adam and Eve first disobeyed God. But if it wasn't them, it would have been someone else. Humans are imperfect.
Anyway, amid my depression, I somehow did day 3 of P90X. Umm... how did that happen?? Sheer will, people. Sheer will. There was no energy or strength within me to do so. I'd like to think it's similar to the mother who lifted a car off her baby girl. You want it so bad that it somehow happens. Now that I'm finished with Tony, it's my sweet comfy bed. Oh how I've missed you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!