Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Only the Beginning

On January 8th when my blog began, I had no intention for others to read it. This was going to be a private journal for myself. Then I began to share it with a few people who are close to me so they know how I'm feeling, since I'm better at writing than talking to others. From that point on, I decided to make my blog public so others who are going through the same thing as me know they aren't alone.
Since the decision to go public, I have been overwhelmed with encouragement from so many people from all over. Most of the time their words make me teary-eyed. What's even greater is those who have contacted me telling me they are going through the same thing. Even though I would never wish depression on anyone, it's a relief to know I'm not alone.
My journey is a little baby. It's still so fresh and I have only taken my first few steps. I am so excited and enthusiastic about what the next few months hold. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone for your amazing words of encouragement and for helping to hold me accountable. You really are one of the biggest reasons I keep pushing myself and moving forward. I appreciate you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!