Sunday, March 4, 2012

P90X 30 Day Weigh-In

Today was the day I have been fearing all week. Because I missed three days in a row of working out, I was afraid it would affect my weigh-in. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting my body to change at all. After I took my photos, I was a little shocked. Change is so gradual you don't feel it until you take a step back and look at the whole picture. I contemplated whether or not to post this photo. This is called Deb's Fitness Journey, not Deb's Fitness Results where I only show you my body when I'm all done. This is the real deal.
So here it is, my 30 day P90X weigh-in. It's almost embarrassing, but I told myself I'd share the nitty gritty throughout this journey.. I wish I could blame Seroquel XR for making me gain so much weight, but before I began that medication my emotional eating was already out of control.


 

Weird right? Maybe it's only weird to me. Who sees this kind of perspective of their body every day? The mirror behind my bedroom door sure didn't show me this. All I did was push myself through every exercise. In NO way was this a simple challenge. The last month has been one of the hardest 30 days I've faced. On top of dragging myself out of bed, I had to push myself to move. I hate moving. My bed was my best friend, but now I'm not so sure any more. More and more am I realizing it's my enemy. The thought of staying in it all day feels so right, but actually being in it feels so wrong.

I'm not even sure why I decided to do P90X. Turbo Jam works perfectly fine. Maybe I figured if I'm going to torture myself, I might as well go all out. Well... this sure is an all out torture, but the best one EVER.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!