Monday, February 6, 2012

Change Is Happening!

The only difference I have felt in the way I looked from two weeks ago is that my stomach is less bloated. I was going to wait until the day before my birthday to weigh myself again, but I just couldn't help it. This morning I weighed myself and I am 5.2 pounds lighter. I was so ecstatic that I decided to measure my body while I was at it. What was more exciting than that 5.2 pounds, is the 4.1 inches that I have burned off all over my body. Wow. It's really happening! Change really can happen to my body. I never thought it could.
Later this afternoon I start P90X, and if Chalene has helped me burn off that much in one week, then I can't wait to see what Tony helps me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!