Sunday, February 5, 2012

Keep On Movin'

Since I started Turbo Jam over a week ago, there has been a little pep to my every step. I even skipped over the steps to our front door when I ran in to say goodbye to my husband. That never happens. It has only been a week of solid weight training and my body already feels better. This evening I even walked home from the grocery store instead of driving with my husband, and it's supposed to be my rest day. My body is addicted to moving.
Tomorrow I start P90X. Chalene's Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam are already kicking my butt enough as it is. But hey! Let's turn it up about 10 notches. I'm in a momentum, and I feel like nothing can stop me.

Please pray that my momentum continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb ♥'s comments ~ unregistered users can now leave them!